Spring Lake Campground
Things you should know
1. All pets are to be kept on a leash and all droppings MUST be picked up.
2. Pets are not allowed on the beach area.
3. Alcohol is only allowed in the camp stalls, consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited elsewhere in the campground.
4. Quiet time is between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Any visitors not spending the night must leave at this time, campers are to return to their camp stalls. All generators are to be turned off no later than 10:30 PM.
5. Motocross bikes and ATV’s are prohibited inside the campground.
6. All visitors and campers please dispose of garbage and waste in the bins provided.
7. There are no dumping facilities at this campground therefore dumping of sewage or gray water is strictly prohibited.
8. Water wells are provided that are approved for drinking. Dishes Fish and outer materials are not to be cleaned at the well sites.
9. Campfires must be built only in the pits provided and MUST be attended at all times. Caretakers will extinguish unattended campfires.
10. Standing Trees are not to be damaged. Fire wood is provided.
11. Firearms are strictly prohibited in the Spring Lake Recreational Area.
12. The maximum stay for campers that are not approved for monthly stays is 14 days, NOTE: units left unattended and unpaid will be removed at the owners expense, Persons found using the campground for summer living accommodations will be asked to vacate.
13. Please do not ride bikes on the dock.
14. Be Bear Aware! Lock up all food before turning in for the night or when you are away from your campsite.
15. If a Bear is spotted in the area inform the caretakers immediately. Campers must follow the directions of the caretakers for the safety of themselves and others.
16. An Adult must accompany peoples under the age of 17 wanting to camp at Spring Lake.
Any Person or Persons found in violation of any of these rules or regulations may be asked to vacate the recreational area for any given period of time by the caretakers of Spring Lake Recreational Area.
Use the Campground At Your Own Risk, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Be Bear Aware:
Maintain a garbage free campsite, store food in airtight containers, and be heard and seen when on forest trails.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Call us @ 780-356-2498